Kanatal Tour Guide for booking Taxi or Kanatal Tour Packages Call +919997244447 Kanatal is a small village and hill station. It is located in Uttarakhand and with surrounded by mountains and breathtaking views, scenery.
Surkanda temple is located in few kilometers from Kanatal.
Kanatal Tour Guide | Famous Things | How to Reach
A tiny hamlet of Kanatal is at a height of 8,500 at a height above sea level on Mussoorie – Chamba road. Kanatal is a perfect winter and summer destination.
For what Kanatal is famous
Kanatal is famous for green pine forest, Apple orchids, mountain views, peaceful place, best for a picnic spot. Kanatal is also famous for camping and paragliding.
How to Reach Kanatal
By car or paid taxi –
The Hill station is 3 hours away from Dehradun to Kanatal. From Delhi, you can directly book a taxi to Kanatal.
If you are planning to visit Kanatal JMD Tour Travels is providing taxi service Travels Packages at a very cheap rate for booking call here +919997244447
We are offering taxi from various locations. From Delhi, IGI Airport, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh Dehradun.
By Train –
The nearest railroad to Kanatal is Dehradun and Rishikesh. Here you can travel from any place in India. From these two Railway stations, you can book taxis. For a fully secure taxi Service call 919997244447
Jolly grant airport is the nearest airport from Kanatal. It takes only 3 hours from jolly grant airport to reach Kanatal.
4) By Bus –
Buses for Kanatal are available from Uttarakhand state like Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Tehri, Chamba, Mussoorie. in these bus stations Dehradun ISBT and Rishikesh Bus Station are well connected and with various states buses.
Places to visit in Kanatal
There are 8 places to visit in Kanatal where tourist can spend their leisure time. They are hidden gems of Kanatal.
Places to visit in Kanata are as follows:-
- Dhanoulty Eco-park – Dhanoulty eco-park is a newly developed park by DFO. The park consists of deodar trees in Kanata.
- Klaudia forest – It is the best picnic spot and popular for hiking in Kanata.
- Tehri lake – The Bhilagana and Bhagirathi rivers merge to form a man-made lake reservoir.
- Surkanda temple:- Surkanda temple is a Hindu temple located near Kanatal.
- New Tehri:- New Tehri is the top place to visit in Kanatal.
- Chamba:- Kanatal is 12 km from Chamba. Kanatal is halfway between Dhanoulty and Chamba.
- Tehri dam – Tourist must visit their dam for water activities like a Banana boat ride.
Things to do in Kanatal
- Visit surkanda temple
- Eye-catching views of mountains
- During winter mountains are covered with snow which makes the place more astonishing.