Dehradun Travel Guide For full details call +919997244447 Here is the guide for travelers who want to travel to Uttarakhand in the year 2021. Dehradun is the winter capital of Uttarakhand. Here you can travel to many places. which is described below…
Dehradun Travel Guide | How to Reach Dehradun? For Booking +919997244447
The city is situated in the middle of Hills which gives a beautiful location to the city. from Natural Places, Rivers Temples to waterfalls you will find here everything let’s start.
How to Reach Mussoorie
By car or paid taxi –
From Delhi, you can direct travel to Dehradun.
If you are planning to visit Dehradun JMD Tour Travels is providing taxi service Travels Packages at a very cheap rate for booking call here +919997244447
We are offering taxi from various locations. From Delhi, IGI Airport, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh Haridwar.
By Train –
The nearest railroad to Dehradun is in Dehradun Railway Station. Here you can travel from any place in India. From Dehradun Railway station you can book Taxi. For a fully secure taxi Service call 919997244447
Jolly grant airport is the nearest airport IN Dehradun it’s only 25km away from the main city center. Air India Indigo and Spicejet are providing Air service from different States. Here you can travel direct from Mumbai, Bengaluru Hyderabad, Delhi.
4) By Bus –
You can travel to Dehradun by Bus from different cities or State. From Haridwar, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Jaipur, Chandigarh you can travel by bus to Visit Dehradun. Dehradun ISBT is connected with various states via interstate bus service. from here take another bus or you can book a taxi cab.
Places to visit in Dehradun
Places to visit in Dehradun
There are more than 38 places to visit in Dehradun.
- Tapkeshwar Mandir – Tapkeshwar Mandir is the holy place. Where the devotees of lord shiva come there to worship. It is located 6.5 km from Dehradun.
- Robbers cave – robbers cave is also known as Guchu panni. It is 8 km from Dehradun. It is a naturally formed cave where the river flows.
- Rajaji national park – Rajaji national park is also known as the Indian national park. Uttranchal promotes tourism.
- Dehradun Zoo or Malsi deer park – Malsi deer park is known as a major wildlife sanctuary.it was earlier a small deer park. Which is transformed into a zoo.
- st, George Everest – Sir George Everest is another famous tourist place in Mussoorie. it has got its name from a legendary personality. The view is just breathtaking. It is 8 km from Mussoorie
- Buddha temple – Buddha temple is a Tibetan monastery and is also known as a mind rolling monastery and tells about the Buddhist past through sculpture and statues.
- Dehradun Zoo – Dehradun zoo is home to different animals. And mostly there are endangered species. Animals are kept from different parts of cities and countries.
- mind rolling monastery – mind rolling monastery is a Buddhist monastery of the Nyingma school of Buddhism.
- Rajpur road – Rajpur Road is the destination of the market. Where all day to day items are available in leisure cost.
- Tapovan Temple – The place is famous for the presence of a famous Tapovan ashram surrounded by green trees
- Vana – Vana is surrounded by sal trees.
- Shastradhara – Shadtradhara is one of the most popular destinations for tourists around the globe. It is best for a picnic spot. You can relax your mind and body.
- Maldevta road, – Maal Devta is one of the famous tourist destinations. It is 30 min ride from Dehradun.
- Guru Ram Rai Gurudwara – guru ram rai gurudwara is a place where the Sikh community worship.
- Lacchiwala picnic spot – Lacchiwala is a famous picnic spot to visit in Dehradun. They are man-made pools. Easily could be reached from Dehradun.
- Laxman Siddh temple – Laxman Siddh temple is famous as saint swami Laxman Siddh. It is 12 km from Dehradun.
- Fun n food – fun n food kingdom is a complete waterpark. Children and adults can have fun all day IN Prem Nagar Dehradun.
- Sai Darbar Temple – Sai Darbar Temple is one of the most religious temples. Tourists come for the prayer meet in the morning or dawn.
- Jabarkhet Natural Reserve – Jabarkhet Natural Reserve is a private wildlife sanctuary located in Dehradun.
- Shikhar fall – Shikhar fall is one of the most famous picnic spots. With natural waterfall.
- Mata Devi Vaishno – Mata Devi Vaishno is the Hindu goddess. Where the. Devotees of Mata Vaishno come to pray.
- Subir Raha Oil Museum – Subir Raha Oil Museum was established on 14 August 2005. It is 3.5 km from Dehradun railway station.
- Forest Research Institute – Forest research institute is an institute where researchers on the forest are done.
- Ghantaghar – Ghantaghar is also known as a clock tower. It is a building which has a big clock. It is also known to visit the main market in Dehradun.
- Prade ground – Prade ground is a big ground where different activities take place.
- Lambidhar mines – Lambidhar mines is the most visited place in Mussoorie.
- Sakya center Buddhist monastery – Sakya center Buddhist monastery is known for its Buddhist monastery and education center.
- Tibetan Market – Tibetan Market is another option to go for shopping.
- Mall Road – Mall Road is a road in Mussoorie. It is known as the main market. Where foreign and domestic tourist comes to visit. Dehradun Travel Guide
- Indira market – Indira market is located near the clock tower. It is the busiest market in Dehradun.
- Chandrabadni temple – Chandrabadni temple is the temple where the goddess Chandrabadni is worshiped. The temple is also known as Gautama Kund.
- Kalanga memorial – Kalanga memorial is established in the memory of a Gorkha soldier.
- Jhandaji Darbar satin – Jhandaji Darbar satin where a flag is hosted. And a fair is organized.
- Fun Valley – the fun valley is the biggest water where different water activities are done.
- Shastradhara ropeway – Shastradhara ropeway is a Destination for tourists. And can enjoy ropeway. Thrilling activities are done. Dehradun Travel Guide
- Regional Science Centre – regional science center is a center developed by NCSM.
- Gandhi Park – Gandhi Park is the oldest park. Named after Mahatma Gandhi. The different event takes places in Gandhi park.
- Jai Maa Daat kaali – jai maa daat kaali temple is famous Hindu temple.
- Bala Sundri Temple – Bala Sundri Temple is a top temple in Manduwala Dehradun.
Dehradun has located 230 km from Delhi. The direct plane could be taken from Delhi to Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun.